Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I've got a 900 Custom National Cycles Paladin quick detachable sissy bar with luggage rack that I'm looking to sell or trade for a non-detachable type without a luggage rack. It comes with the mounting kit and everything needed to install it. It has some chromed metal fender strut covers that take the place of the stock plastic ones. See Pics. When the sissy bar is not on the bike, all that is left is 4 "knobs". The sissy bar also locks onto the bike with a key. There are a few light scratches in a couple of spots from installation/use, but nothing major. I paid $375 on ebay for this whole kit, would like $300. This kit is for the custom, but may also fit the classic. I'm gonna check national cycle's website and report back on this.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
PM sent with interest.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Any interest in an MC Enterprise backrest? It bolts on securely and has handles for the passenger. Nothing wrong with it but my wife rides with me far less than I expected and I wouldn't mind going without when it's just me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've got a Cobra Mini (square bar style) I'll trade you, I would even be willing to throw in some cash. All hardware is included and it is in real nice shape.
PM coming.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
After searching the forum, the consensus is that it does fit the custom.
Yup, that's the consensus! :D The mounts back there are the same, just a different fender, and since the fenders can be swapped, it should fit just fine.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, I looked on Kawasaki's website, and the custom and classic are different part numbers. Looks like the custom is lower profile, which helps keep the sleek look of the bike. The one for the classic, although it may fit, probably will be too tall for my liking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts