Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just added a sidecar with a 12 cubic foot trunk to our 1700 and no longer need the luggage rack. This is a very high quality piece from Irons in the Fire (see attached photo) and is in like-new condition. Check out their website - new it is $249.95 plus shipping. Send me $175 and I'll bubble wrap it and ship it to you. Mounts with four bolts (included - longer than stock) using the same four holes as the stock sissy bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We just added a sidecar with a 12 cubic foot trunk to our 1700 and no longer need the luggage rack. This is a very high quality piece from Irons in the Fire (see attached photo) and is in like-new condition. Check out their website - new it is $249.95 plus shipping. Send me $175 and I'll bubble wrap it and ship it to you. Mounts with four bolts (included - longer than stock) using the same four holes as the stock sissy bar.
Still for sale - just giving it a bump up:))

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduction

Now asking $150 and I'll still pay the shipping - a great price for an as-new piece that is a great product. You know you need one:))

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Now asking $150 and I'll still pay the shipping - a great price for an as-new piece that is a great product. You know you need one:))
I still want to sell this piece - now 50% off at $125 and I'll ship it. Come on, somebody get it out of my garage! NOTE: The rack is specific for the 1700 Nomad. It will not fit other models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts