Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale a used VN900 Custom rear fender in black color from a 2007 model. This was on my bike for a short time as I installed a rear fender from a Classic model right away after I bought it. Normal wear and tear and comes with the OEM lights. Asking $135 shipped with tracking to lower 48. Thanks

Edit:
Forgot to update this important info. The signal lights that come with this fender are from a classic model fender. They look the same with the exemption of they're a tad longer.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, didn't have time to clean but as you can see it's in great shape. Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still up for sale

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still available

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still up for sale. Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if it would fit an 800A?
Never seen anyone tryed it so I have no clue. Instalation should be fairly simple as in only attaches to the frame with four bolts, two on each side. Sounds like you have a great idea there! Only one way to really find out.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Out of curiosity could you measure the distance between the holes, and the distance crosswise at the holes the width of the frame please? I don't think the length or curvature could be too far off. Not too sure about the seat going on though. Is that mount for the passenger seat?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take some measurements tomorrow. As for the seat mount that's where the seat latches solo or dual.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Out of curiosity could you measure the distance between the holes, and the distance crosswise at the holes the width of the frame please? I don't think the length or curvature could be too far off. Not too sure about the seat going on though. Is that mount for the passenger seat?
Ok, looks like from center to center between holes is about 23.75 cm give or take. Crosswise disstance is about 25 cm give or take.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still available.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available. Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still up for sale. Thank You.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^
PM sent.

Price is $135 including shipping with tracking to lower 48. Thank You.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts