Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a stock Vulcan 900 Classic seat I am willing to send to someone (you pay only actual shipping costs). It has been sitting in the garage now for 10 years, and I am clearly not going to do anything with it. I bought a Mustang seat after the first year, and never looked back.

If you were looking for a seat to test your ability to reupholster or customize to your exact specifications, here you go. I will let it go for nothing but shipping. It may as well end up with someone who will do something with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there, is this a Classic or Classic LT seat? one has studs and is hella uncomfortable, one doesn't, and is a much nicer fit for my hiney. Been looking for one forEVER!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You bet. I will get back to you on that.

It will run about $40 for shipping plus the box. If I have the UPS store do that, it will be $40 to 60. I am looking for box big enough that will be cheaper, but it is such an odd size. Like, crazy odd size.

Assuming St. George, UT (in the zip code at least) it is an 8 hour drive. We could meet 1/2 way? Warm Springs NV? Not much there, but at least it is a 4hr ride. Be a good reason to ride through the middle of the Nevada desert for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I appreciate that, a long ride does sound nice. Although, seems I'm having good luck this time of the year and managed to find a meanstreak seat at a yard sale in pristine condition. The lovely lady sold it to me for 10 bucks! About blew my mind haha.

Thank you for taking the time to price out shipping and for offering to drive so far to drive so far just to give me the seat. I hope someone else comes along that can make use of it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Johny. Glad you found a seat! I will try to keep giving it away. Shipping it is just so darn expensive given its size!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts