Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound like a stupid question, but is the fog light switch suppose to light up when it is pushed in to turn on?

·
Registered
181 Posts
No, not on my Voyager

·
Registered
181 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one that does

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey,
If you rally wanted to it would be easy to mount a small led in the fairing by the switch wiring it to the switch so it would light up when the fog lights are on.
I have not done it but I am thinking about doing it. A nice blue light I think.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I wouldn't use that first one. Unless you want to hold your finger on it while you're riding. Looks like a momentary switch to me. I use one similar to change the pattern on a paired set of strobe lights:serious:

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
I wouldn't use that first one. Unless you want to hold your finger on it while you're riding. Looks like a momentary switch to me. I use one similar to change the pattern on a paired set of strobe lights:serious:
Yeah, it's a momentary switch. I was trying to show a boring example to highlight the more interesting one. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for adding yet another thing to my already endless upgrade/customize list.
You're welcome! I was thinking of putting in a small panel of them ("This switch turns something on", "Zombie Targeting System", "Windshield Wipers", "Interior Light", etc.).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts