Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So awhile ago I found and saved a picture of this 900 with these turn signals and I think they look great. Problem is I can't remember where I found the picture. I've been searching amazon and ebay for turn signals like this and I've found a few that are similar but in the description it says they only have one LED. I'd like something with more LEDs or a regular bulb. If anyone could help me out or send me in the right direction that would be awesome!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Kinda cool looking!

Just one 'heads up'. If you plan on nixing the original brake light like the picture did; know a couple things;

1) It's gonna take some body work. They filled in and painted over some holes.

2) It's going to take some wiring. You'll need to convert the turn signal circuits to run/stop/turn instead of JUST turn. Also, IF you do it that way, you need RED. AMBER/YELLOW running lights or brake lights are illegal.

However if you just removed the OEM turn signals, left the OEM tail light, and installed the two amber lights it'd be fine! Or install red, which can be turn signals, and even wire them up to be running lights as well! I've considered swapping my turn signal lenses in the back out with red lenses, so I can run them as run/turn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts