Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are working on a new product for the Kawasaki VN900. This flush mount LED will offer running, brake and turn functions. We will also have an option to mount your license plate up under the rear fender for a cleaner more custom look. This product retails for $235 and should be ready in the next couple of weeks. We would like to offer everyone a chance to pre-order this kit at a discounted price of $175. If you are interested please email us at [email protected] or you can call us toll free at 1-855-880-6660

·
Registered
135 Posts
Another question, Would you guys consider making the Bottom tree cover for the Vulcan 900 like the Stryker? I would like to have one of those with the LED's for the turn signals also for my Vulcan. I know the stock bottom tree on the Custom has tapped holes in it already.

Just a thought. Thanks again

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another question, Would you guys consider making the Bottom tree cover for the Vulcan 900 like the Stryker? I would like to have one of those with the LED's for the turn signals also for my Vulcan. I know the stock bottom tree on the Custom has tapped holes in it already.

Just a thought. Thanks again
We can look at this, thanks for the suggestion.
LM

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
These kits will come with: LED light, inner bracket, License plate bracket support, Chrome or black license plate frame, License plate light, and all hardware to install. Pre-order now to save $70. Contact us at [email protected]

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wish our plates up here in BC fit in those.....I would be tempted!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish our plates up here in BC fit in those.....I would be tempted!
I believe the plate is larger but it could still be adapted. However the small USA license plate cover will not work. Go for the kit without the USA small plate and just make your Canadian plate adapt to our inner fender bracket. Easy stuff.
LM

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Will you be posting any pictures of the lights working?
Maybe a short video of the capabilities.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey LM, how long are you giving us the discount? I see you are hoping to get a video up next week sometime, I'd like to see in the real time before ordering. Other than that it looks great, I'm definitely interested. Thank for the option :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Damn....I would love to pre-order it with the license plate.....but this month is my birthday and already planing to spend the money to go out have fun.....can i order next month and just let you guys know I'm from the forum ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will there be an option for a clear led housing or smoked? I've changed all lenses to clear and wouldn't want to spend the money to add in red.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey LM, how long are you giving us the discount? I see you are hoping to get a video up next week sometime, I'd like to see in the real time before ordering. Other than that it looks great, I'm definitely interested. Thank for the option :)
The Pre-order will last till we get the product up on the website. This should take 2 weeks. Once it's up on our website the price will go to retail and it will be offer to our dealers.
You can Pre-order by emailing us at [email protected] first paid first served. You can put in your request, we can save you the discount for an additional 30 days.
Thanks for your continued interest.
LM
[email protected]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will there be an option for a clear led housing or smoked? I've changed all lenses to clear and wouldn't want to spend the money to add in red.
Yes, we will offer smoked, clear and red. The light is 19" long, the brake function is 6.33" and the two turn signals are 6.33" on each side. We can also offer extra LED's to stick on to the license plate frame for an additional $45.

We hope to have a video up next week on the light, the install and the function.

Thanks for all the interest. We will work hard to make this happen asap.
LM

·
Registered
135 Posts
Low and Mean, I sent an email to addy you provided last night to hold this price. I was wondering if you got it. My name is Brock

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Low and Mean, I sent an email to addy you provided last night to hold this price. I was wondering if you got it. My name is Brock
Brock, We got you covered brother. Contact us when you're ready. We look to be 1-2 weeks from shipping, so this should give you plenty of time. To anyone else that is interested, please email us at [email protected] and we would be glad to give you the pre-order price, saving you over $70!

Thanks for your support.
LM
1-855-880-6660

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeah, We are working on this hope to have something next week.
LM
Any word on the video? The pictures don't load on my work computer and I keep forgetting to check this thread at home so I have no idea what these look like yet lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please excuse us as we are still working on the details of this product. Here's another video we have done for the Star Stryker LED brake light kit. This is the same LED strip, just a different fender and bracket. Please let me know what you think.
http://youtu.be/aM2_uT8g_vk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts