1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is not a florida problem. Come over to germany and drive a car and a bike for some weeks here. Believe me, after a few weeks here, you will be more than happy to get back. We have a lot more morons here than you would believe, BUT ours are a bit different.

Been in florida once or twice per year and if you think they cant drive, you never been in ALABAMA ! ! !

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That's a closed-casket funeral waiting to happen.

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
As long as there aren't other drivers that could be in his path, I don't really care what he/she does on their bike.

What I don't like is the riders doing stunts that could harm others if the stunt goes south. Of course we all know that doing stunts generally requires an audience to oooh and ahhh.

There are plenty of lonely/quiet stretches of road that a person could stunt ride. I would appreciate it if riders restricted stunts to such locations.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i can just imagine him getting a wasp up in those shorts while he's laid back like that. hilarity would ensue, i'm sure.
i don't know if i would be willing to take such a risk, in a state where everyone goes to retire or escape cuba. slide off the road and you might get eaten by a python or a gator. of course there's also killer bees, sharks, a host of venomous snakes and spiders, fire ants, cow killer wasps, and who knows what i'm leaving out. no thanks buddy, if i ever go to florida, i'm taking the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haha people like this are crazy. I'm in Florida, we do get a bad rep from all the crazy people. But guess what, there's crazy people everywhere. Hell it's better here than in Hollyweird.

But this is just unsafe and dumb. Most likely a publicity stunt for social media or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts