Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, I have a 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom and I would like to replace the foot pegs with floorboards. All the sites I search on I can find passenger floorboards but not rider. I was curious if the stock 900 Classic floorboards would fit on the bike or if anyone has any suggestions. I am in the process of making my 900 into a bagger of sorts.

Thank you,

Paul

·
Registered
457 Posts
Kuryakyn and cobra both make driver floorboards for the 900. Will set you back about 180.00 + Google it and you will find them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
HI all, I have a 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom and I would like to replace the foot pegs with floorboards. All the sites I search on I can find passenger floorboards but not rider. I was curious if the stock 900 Classic floorboards would fit on the bike or if anyone has any suggestions. I am in the process of making my 900 into a bagger of sorts.

Thank you,

Paul
I ordered Kuryakyn spline adapters/mini boards for mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered Kuryakyn spline adapters/mini boards for mine.

Do you per chance have the part number(s) from JPCycles for those boards and adapters? Every time I do a search for them it shows that those adapters only fit the passenger pegs, etc and doesn’t give a good fitment for a 2013 Vulcan 900 Custom.

Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts