Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a few universal floorboards for passenger pegs but none saying an exact fit and many reviews being poor on fitment. Anyone have good luck with a specific brand of floorboards for the 900?

Thanks!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Buddy of mine bought a used pair of Cobra floorboards for his VN900. But the mounts were not right for his bike. I contacted Cobra and ordered the right mounts for his bike and they bolted on easily. Look great, sold design, very nice finish, and his wife really likes the boards over the stock foot pegs.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yes, Cobra

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the input, I went ahead and ordered these Kuryakyn Premium Mini Floorboards. Motorcycle Superstore offered the best help with knowing exactly which adapter kit for the passenger pegs on my bike. I hate not getting the right thing or having to send something back. I do like the look of the Cobra floorboards as well but honestly I could have purchased almost two more sets of the Kuryakyn Premiums for the cost of the Cobra boards, just couldn't justify it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I put them on and it was a pretty easy install once I figured out how the locking set screws worked for the adapter. I am having a bit of buyer's remorse thinking maybe I should have went with the exact model that Graybush recommended. Once I installed these I realized the flipping up option wouldn't work because of the angle the Vulcan passenger pegs flip back, these were about $100 cheaper so I will see how she likes them. I don't think they are obtrusive enough to be a shin killer so not terribly unhappy with them, but something to consider. I am sure Motorsycle Superstore would probably let me exchange them. I will let the wife, the one riding back there make that decision.

Attachments

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts