Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know of an auxiliary break light available. Most of the police cruisers have them that flash while they are holding the break but from what I have read civilian models can only flash for a short time then go solid. I would like to find one that could be mounted under the luggage rack to protect it from getting bumped or broken.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Motorcycle superstore

Signal Dynamics Back Off XP Brake Light Signal Module

Item #:29676

Enlarge

Signal Dynamics Back Off XP Brake Light Signal Module

$42.95

Rating 4.8 of 5 (10 Reviews)

- $42.95

Add to Shopping Cart

In Stock - Usually leaves our warehouse same business day

Purchase this item to gain 86 Rider Rewards Points

All Signal Dynamics
All Signal Dynamics Lighting-Electrical
View All Motorcycle Electrical
Email a Friend

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions guys but I am putting this on a Nomad and would like to mount an extra light higher up on the bike. I may have to find a light that will work and then put a modulator on it I was just hoping someone new of one that would fit my purpose all in one

·
Registered
894 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
After reading all the post I ordered the one from super bright led. Its works and I think it will help of a night but it does flash a little faster than I would have liked more like a strobe effect. I doubt it will be very noticeable in the daylight.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the suggestions.The signal dynamics back off rate of three blinks and solid three blinks and solid is perfect however I haven't found any manufacturer that incorporates this sequence with a readily available fixture that will fit my application.

Keep the suggestions cumming guy's we are getting closer. I am sure I'm not the only one trying to do this.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Back Off

Thanks for the suggestions.The signal dynamics back off rate of three blinks and solid three blinks and solid is perfect however I haven't found any manufacturer that incorporates this sequence with a readily available fixture that will fit my application.

Keep the suggestions cumming guy's we are getting closer. I am sure I'm not the only one trying to do this.
The Back Off is a remotely mounted module that connects to your existing brake lamp & housing. Mount the module where ever and run what ever tail lamp you want.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bear, that looks like what I'm going to wined up doing. I was just hoping to find a complete unit that did it all and had the look I am after.

·
Registered
105 Posts
more brake light

I also have a 1700 Nomad and want more light at the rear of the bike. I had a Yamaha 950 tourer and the tripple Whammy worked great. They even made one that just pluged in, but not available for the Nomad.
The Back Off may be the only way to go. I'll just have to find some Red LED's to hook up to the module.
All I want is more visability at the rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts