Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,855 Posts
Does it work? does it interfere with the light switch?

·
Registered
318 Posts
What is that, just a bit of spring steel?

Just one of the reasons I like simple. Everything I own has more buttons than I could ever use, and the more buttons you have, the more likely they are to get in the way of one another. I haven't even used all the buttons on my alarm clock that I've had since I was 12, and I prefer the wind up clock anyway! I have no idea at all of all the things my phone can do, and I drafted a younger cousin to set the clock in my car and show me how to use the steering wheel mounted audio controls.

Technology... I don't always get along with it. And I'm a freaking KID compared to some folks here, and at 30 years old.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Horn button

Yes it does work and really well too!! It doesn't interfere with the light switch at all. As for it being too far away it is in a bad place when a situation comes up and you end up pushing the high beam switch instead. :D If I tell you what it is then you don't need me.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Me likey . . . making more?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
VERY GOOD IDEA...the position of the horn switch on the 1700's ranks right up with the stupidest of stupid things that I have seen.

RACNRAY

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You're part right. They switched out the espresso machine in 2009. I would have gone for a microwave, as I consider hot tubs to be indulgent.

·
Registered
894 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts