Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it from here

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/first_gear/kenya_jacket_2013.html

I had been looking for a cold weather/rain jacket for several months. Finally found this and damn I love it. Read some reviews on it and then went out and got it on sale. I bought the Olive color...might buy a black or white one as well. but so far this is what I have found.

Very, very warm jacket. Wind does not get through and keeps my ride from work very comfortable (lately been in the high 30's with highway speeds of 65mph). I have only had to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath and nothing else. Also, rode the other day with the vents open, it was a little chilly, but much better than my other jacket.

The build on the jacket is great and there are some neat little perks to it. Overall, out of the 3 jackets that I own right now (Joe Rocket and a Vulcan) this is probably the best built one. I own a medium, probably could have gotten a large, but wanted something more snug. Btw, I am 5'09" 178lbs, athletic build.

Haven't tested in the rain.

One complaint, it is a little short but I normally ride with riding pants, so those are a little higher.

So, if you are looking for a jacket at a great price, grab one up before they are out of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts