Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah I've had mine for 3 months and 1000+ miles and I've only ever seen one other here in Ohio that wasn't in a showroom. I live in a very MC-full little town too. LOTS of harleys :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I still have not seen any other Vulcan S on the road. Strange... My dealer told me he cannot keep them on the floor they fly out the door.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I suppose its possible that I've seen one here and there. Can't definitively say for sure. Sorry guys but I'm not really a fan of the "S" model. There's something about the frame that reminds me of adventure bikes which I really have no fondness of either. As soon as my mind detects the framework it shuts off any deep scan of the machine. Its not particularly fair to the bike perhaps but, well there you are.

I'll pay attention to cruisers and touring bikes but sportbikes and adventure bikes turn into an instant scan of the person riding instead and the bike itself is ignored. This is the case even if its stopped right beside me when neither of us are moving objects with no time to truly observe.

I still LOOK to see if I can see another 750 Vulcan but its been YEARS since I've seen another one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts