Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of 2010! I actually got to put about 50 miles on my scoot today. Yesterday we got close to a inch of snow so I didn't think I'd be able to ride for awhile. Last night it rained just enough to help melt some of the snow and wash the salt off the roads. The weather was much better today. Temps went up to the high 30's and it was mostly sunny. About 20 miles out the clouds started coming back and the temps dropped. It felt really good to do some riding and not just the 3 mile rides to and from work. So far 2010 is look-in good! :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Of 2010! I actually got to put about 50 miles on my scoot today. Yesterday we got close to a inch of snow so I didn't think I'd be able to ride for awhile. Last night it rained just enough to help melt some of the snow and wash the salt off the roads. The weather was much better today. Temps went up to the high 30's and it was mostly sunny. About 20 miles out the clouds started coming back and the temps dropped. It felt really good to do some riding and not just the 3 mile rides to and from work. So far 2010 is look-in good! :)
Good 4 u.....That is awesome....We r in a deep freeze right now...Snow and ice, way 2 cold....Can only dream right now of riding....lol.....Gives a guy something 2 look forward 2.....Take care.....Terry.....:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow thats great, I am also just dreaming of riding...I am looking forward to the Bike Show in Toronto on the 15th. I figure if I can't ride, perhaps I could get some new stuff, cause you always need new stuff right. Actually am looking for a good rain suit. Any Suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts