Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!! ok i bought this bike about 2 weeks ago, couldn't get it registered because stuff came up (life came up .. ) anyways got it all done today and just rode all over town paying bills and the like, i love this bike. i just came off a 2005 suzuki sv650n (v-twin naked sportbike for those of you that don't know what it is) was a really awsome bike, loads of torque just really uncomfortable. but this is the most amazing bike i've ever ridden. sorry for the useless post but it was either this or ride the bike again .. and its bedtime for this guy so this will have to do. later guy.

Ride on and ride safe! Sean.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the Vulcan. I love this bike and when I do decide to get another somewhere down the road it will be a Vulcan as well. :) It's loads of fun to ride.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ditto. My only thoughts of upgrade are to a Nomad, maybe someday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
When i also was about 10 years old. Went on a ride on the back of a bike man the rush was there. Know from that point had to get one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hehe. I just got my 2010 Vulcan Classic 900 LT, switched from a 2002 SV650S, I completely concur with your statment. Me and t he wife went on a 2 hour ride, not once did my back hurt or anything. Only complaint I had was my ass fell asleep from not moving for so long, lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats. Just got my Vulcan 900 Custom last week. I started riding motorcycles at work, and I just had to get one. I test rode a couple harley's, but I ultimately got the Vulcan, and I am glad I did. I love the bike, and everything about it! Good Luck and Stay Safe!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow!! ok i bought this bike about 2 weeks ago, couldn't get it registered because stuff came up (life came up .. ) anyways got it all done today and just rode all over town paying bills and the like, i love this bike. i just came off a 2005 suzuki sv650n (v-twin naked sportbike for those of you that don't know what it is) was a really awsome bike, loads of torque just really uncomfortable. but this is the most amazing bike i've ever ridden. sorry for the useless post but it was either this or ride the bike again .. and its bedtime for this guy so this will have to do. later guy.

Ride on and ride safe! Sean.
WTF? I still love my SV650n even after many 5+ hour rides after a seat mod. Am I a glutton for punishment? The SV is still my commuter and my love but don't tell my Lady Friend, while my 900 mile Vulcan will be my 2 up tourer until I get my sport tourer. Hey I can't help it the Lady Friend loves the chrome and she rules my life at least a big portion of it, for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts