Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into a fender bender and broke my front fender. There's a national back order on it, I can't find it used anywhere. I've called a bunch of scrap yards in neighboring states and nobody has it. I found a place with an unpainted one, but I can't find anyone locally who will paint it.

Looking for suggestions on finding one.

It's for a 2008 Vulcan 900 LT White\Titanium.

I've thought about going to a body shop and having them cut it and round it off but I'd prefer to just get a new fender.

All help is appreciated!

Uploaded a pic of the bike is needs to match.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
What if any up date?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Redritx, a new fender costs 307 and change, but may be unavailable as you said. There are two ways to get a used fender that will color match your bike's fender, either by buying one from a messed up bike being parted out, or from a guy modding his bike who no longer needs the fender. I would advertise far and wide to reach the biggest audience. You should find someone who will be willing to sell you a fender.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Redritx, a new fender costs 307 and change, but may be unavailable as you said. There are two ways to get a used fender that will color match your bike's fender, either by buying one from a messed up bike being parted out, or from a guy modding his bike who no longer needs the fender. I would advertise far and wide to reach the biggest audience. You should find someone who will be willing to sell you a fender.
Doing all of that. Haven't found a matching bike yet where I can buy just the fender. I actually purchased a new fender for $290 from a website and was informed of the nationwide back order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
136 Posts
I dont know how bad the fender is, but I cracked my fender and used oateys abs cement from home depot to fix it. Was a 4 inch crack and it is like new now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts