Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Rumble road ultra Amplified speakers complete set
I installed last night, ran through Accessory port with 10A fuse.
Went test ride today from Beverly hills to Santa Monica and back.
Its loud and clear, bass is decent but can't compare to car audio.
i was riding 60MPH and still loud and clear, 90% of the time i ride 30~60MPH local and that's everyday. the speaker was kind too loud when i stop at the red lights so i have to tune down a bit.

I use a bluetooth receiver so i can keep my phone in my pocket and set about 70% volume. and from my bluetooth receiver i set about 50% volume, its already kind loud when stop, but when i go i tune up about two click and that's all clear and sound. I belive it can be loud enough to hurt my ear but i do not want to try. freeway speed still loud and clear tested about 75MPH.

Final conclusion is, $317+tax and free shipping from phat, WELL SPEND!!!
Looks good and sounds awesome!!! I'm loving it, best investment on my bike.

·
BOTM Winner, October/2012
291 Posts
well they're ugly as sin, but atleast you say they sound good...lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well they're ugly as sin, but atleast you say they sound good...lol
Lol, they are ugly and bulky, but i ride motorcycle for work and i want to enjoy it everyday. Kuryakyn might look better or cycle sound, but the sound quality might not compare to this set i have. I think they looks good for my custom where i mounted, i was thinking on top of the crash bar or each side of the handle bar where everyone mount, but i put it in the center and it came out good. you DIG!!:cool:

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Actually I think they look great! Much better than I was anticipating on a Custom. Neat mounting idea!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I think they look great! Much better than I was anticipating on a Custom. Neat mounting idea!
i can clean up that chunk of wire in the front a bit more and hide it, but all that are the original wire and i never cut it short. if i untight it i can maybe plug the 3.5mm all the way to the back to my saddlebags. there are always way to hide or cut short. lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Are they waterproof/resistant? I've never known how these sond systems would work on a bike if it's raining.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't ride in the rain, i got a scooter for raining day and i also got a car.
so not a big deal. but Rumble road said its water resistant but not waterproof
it has rubber seal and tight grill cover. i do not want to test it see if its waterproof...lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
They look great. If I end up getting a set I think I'll steal your mounting idea.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a slipstreamer ss-22 windshield with custom paint, fighter jet style.
its summer so i want to enjoy the wind, when the winter comes i will put it on. lol

the windshield from my old bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts