Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Yes, I'm a newbie to riding and older than most newbies! My husband and I took a motorcycle class and bought bikes! We wanted to do something together and so far... we've been having a blast. I have a 2016 Vulcan 900 Classic and always ready to go on a ride! I came across this forum when I had a question about a hanging hose I discovered. I was happy to have found the answer and felt this may be a good forum to belong to!
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
756 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Glad you decided to join us. The 900 is the most popular bike among our members so if you have any other questions someone should be able to answer it. It's also a very active forum so you won't have to wait days for a reply. Love to see a pic of your rides!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Teacher63, Most of us probably joined when we had our first question or problem with our Vulcan. With mine it was a burned out stator that made me want to push the bike into the canal! The people here got me through what would have been a $1000 shop repair. I did the job in about 2 hours for less than $400. I've been an active member ever since. A lot of good people here. So welcome aboard! Oh and by the way, the first rule of Motor Cycle Forums is: If no pictures are posted, it didn't happen. Let's see those new bikes!!

Here's my '17 Vaquero and my son's '07 900 Custom (formerly mine)

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new rides and welcome to the world of motorcycling. This forum is full of friendly knowledgeable members with years of expertise on these motorcycles. Very happy you both took the Motorcycle Safety Course. You never know when a learned response will keep you safe. Would suggest getting some small orange cones, find a large parking lot, and practice the skills you learned in the class. Many motorcycle accidents happen when the rider freezes upon seeing the obstacle. Have seen riders just ride off the road in curves because they were afraid to lean the bike past their comfort zone. The more ingrained the avoidance maneuvers are, the more likely and quickly the rider will react. Thanks again to both of you for becoming members. Glad you are here. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
219 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congratulations on the beginning of your new lifestyle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts