Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's early in the playoffs, but I would love to see the Dodgers and Cubbies in the NLCS, the Bosox and Rangers in the ALCS, and the Dodgers and Rangers in the World Series, which, unfortunately, pretty much jinxes them all.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I'm a die hard Cardinal fan. I grew up with the Cardinals. I had an Ozzie Smith poster in my bedroom. I watch Mark McGuire hit several of his home runs at Busch Stadium. Herzog, Larussa, then Matheny as manager.

For the first time in my life; and I want you to be kind here because this is quite painful to say, but it needs to be said...

....Go cubs

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a die hard Cardinal fan. I grew up with the Cardinals. ...Go cubs[/SIZE]
Me too Romans. Moved to Chicago from St. Louis and to StL from just down the road in Columbia MO. I went to the last three game of the I-70 series in '85 as a Cardinal fan. Ozzie, Jack Clark... all of it.

I PAID COMCAST for an MLB package that let me watch CARDINAL BASEBALL for a few years after I moved here. It was my young-at-the-time sons who set me straight. I asked if they wanted to watch a Cardinal game with me and the answer was "No dad. Get over it. We live here now and we're Cubs fans". So I did.

Go Cubs Go.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts