Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I stopped ridin long enough to do the install, I've had it about 3 months now. Definately can tell the reduction in revs at highway speed and not a noticable loss of "stuff" at lower speeds when I twist it like I thought there would be. I am anxious to see the better MPG when we head for Laconia next month.

Here are some new pics with some other additions over the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only have a few miles on it since the install, and they were all local, 70 is about all I have done but the buzz is significantly less.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I run 80 all the time, but then I ran 80 in OEM configuration. That's around 4500 rpm instead of 5200 stock.

Increased mileage? I don't know, I never really got back to figure out what the actual mileage was before the pulley change and what it is now. I don know that in some situations I have less fuel draw shown on my Gman Bully modulator when I run 4th gear at around 55 mpg instead of plodding along in 5th. There is a line in each gear where the amount of fuel draw is more to slightly lug in the next gear instead of using the next lower gear and letting it wrap out a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts