·
Registered
273 Posts
sounds and looks nice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx Shacrawhi! I watched your vids. Damn bro you got a hell of a deal on that Mustang seat! I paid $355 for mine! Happy riding!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Those are amazing. I originally was goin to get them but at the last minute I switched to freedoms coz I got a sweet deal & I'm Happy :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thx Shacrawhi! I watched your vids. Damn bro you got a hell of a deal on that Mustang seat! I paid $355 for mine! Happy riding!!
yeah, i still cant believe that deal myself sometimes. but hey....:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks sweet bro! I'm torn on which way to go with the pipes.. Currently I'm sporting the stock chrome pipes debaffled. But I ride 2010 flat black.. And can't decide if I wanna go chrome or black aftermarket pipes. My mind changes everyday.. I want black until I see the way the sun hits the chrome and I'm like Oooo.. I just dunno. Lol

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds nice. Did you slow the idle at all or is that stock setting?
It was warmed up so the idle went down immediately. On cold days I will wait for 4 to 5 mins before it goes down. Hot summer days usually a min or two.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It was warmed up so the idle went down immediately. On cold days I will wait for 4 to 5 mins before it goes down. Hot summer days usually a min or two.
Wow, if that's stock idle, even warm, that's excellent.

I better not listen to that clip any more...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts