Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The weather is getting nicer and nicer. I've been out on several nice weekend rides this season. I've been pretty happy with the comfort of the bike. I have my corbin seat and adjusted the foot pegs. I put on some Kuryakyn Kinetic grips a couple of weeks ago. I was fiddling with the levers as I've never been very happy with the way they sit. Just a little awkward to grab. I even considered getting some aftermarket levers, just to get some better adjustment.

I totally forgot that I can adjust the handlbars! I pulled the instrument cluster, loosened the two front bolts and tilted the bars forward a few degrees. I then loosened the clamp bolts for the levers and rotated them up a few degrees as well to pull them a little closer to my hands. What a night and day difference in both riding comfort and usability!

I feel so much more confident on this bike now. I took it out for a tear yesterday and was dragging my pegs in a few corners. Also takeoff was magically smoother for me.

So just a note to everybody......Don't forget about the ability to adjust your bars. Takes five minutes and is just as important as front peg locations and seat size.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sort of. They adjust in an arc. Push them forward toward the front and they go up and away from you. Down is closer. Make sense?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts