Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, April 2016
424 Posts
bike is looking good for sure! what handle bars or those? i am looking to get a set for mine, and those look like just what i am after.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the bars are comfortable, had 10" wild ones on originally but they didn't fit me right, fenders and tank, well I really would like to do a chopped look but couldn't bring myself to cut brand new fenders, Ness groundpounder exhaust was onthe bike originally as was the Hypercharger and chrome smoothie wheels. Besides the wife can ride with me on this one, the other is a solo only. Actually this is a 'bright' version and the other is a 'dark' version. When the $ is available I may still do a chopped version on bike 3 with the ape hangers, would that make you happy smed? lol Notice your brake/turn tail light, thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry I don't have the means to do a sound clip, Freedoms are loud...Ness Groundpounders are louder!

·
Registered
482 Posts

Second bike done, don't care for the seat will need another solo seat I guess

Compare them Smed
Its a toss up, both bikes are smoking hot!, partial to the first one but hate studs, the second one just looks so badass I'm not worthy, you and smedlin have the coolest V2K's I've ever seen

·
Registered
408 Posts
That two up seat def looks outta place, would look great on a tourer, lemmy know if you wanna get rid of it, looking for something more comfy for me and the wife for the LT

·
Registered
864 Posts
Its a toss up, both bikes are smoking hot!, partial to the first one but hate studs, the second one just looks so badass I'm not worthy, you and smedlin have the coolest V2K's I've ever seen
Im a bit offended ! I thought i had the coolest bike on here !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts