Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never lived where you had to have a M stamp, but now I'm in Ga. after riding 46 years I have finally taken and passed the MSF course to get my stamp. It was an interesting course and a good learning experience. I was lucky I got in on the Harley for active and Vet. military personnel and for this I thank Harley Davidson. There were a taotal of 7 out of 11 military personnel in the classe with one leaving today for Lackland. I highly encourage any one and everyone even if thay don't need the "M" stamp to take the course, it taught this old dog a new trick or to.

HalfBreed,

P.S. It was HOT- HOT in south Ga doing this but still worth.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Good for you and congrats!

I took the course in Alpharetta in August several years ago. First time ever on a bike and I couldn't quite get the slow maneuvers (especially with my 6' 3" tall, 270 lb, big footed self on a 250 cc Honda!!!). Hot don't cover it. One lady passed out from the heat. Took it again in December. It was so cold that even the instructors had bikes slide out from under them during turn demos even though there was no ice. I don't know which was worse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts