Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter I upgraded my 2004 VN1600A. I added Cobra pipes, Barons Big Air Kit and a fi2000 fuel processor. The bike stats and runs good. When I roll onto the throttle it hesitates for a second, once there is a little bit of a load it takes off with good power. My problem is tuning the fi2000 to get rid of this hesitation. It is not bad but noticeable. There is a noticeable improvement in power and once it winds up a little it runs smooth throughout the torque band. the fi2000 is set to the recommended settings.

Is anybody else running a similar setup, and what settings are you running? I think the adjustment needs to be made to the green or first pot of the fi2000.

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have almost the same set up on my 1500, BAK,Roadburner pipes and the fi2000. It took a little bit to get it set right, I was running lean with the factory corba settings, I believe I have it set at 3 5 and1 now. I wasn't getting any hesitation though, but then again I let it warm up a couple minutes because the cold idle selnoids are no longer there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts