Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost new Fi2000 POWRPRO, 92-1965AT fits Kawasaki VN1700, Classic/LT, Nomad, Voyager 09' / 10' Mounted on bike for one month. Mislabeled from factory for 09-11 year model. NOT SO! Will not work on 2011 Voyager, to our misfortune, but your gain. Selling for less than 1/2 price of new, $200.00. Like new in box, with all original paperwork from cobra.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures of Fi2000

I've added some pictures for the Fi2000 that I have for sale.

Attachments

·
Banned
89 Posts
When I look up that part number I can't find where it fits the Voyager 1700. I thought if it fit the others it would fit the VV. Seems to point me to the Fi2000r model.

I am interested if it fits the 2009 Vulcan Voyager 1700. Can you please confirm this?

Edit: You can still confirm for anyone else who may be interested but I just found a PCV so I am out on this one. Thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most web sites have different info. Some list Voyager 1700 as being compatible, but all agree that it works with the nomad and classic. The picture of the paperwork is directly from the packaged product. Seems as if even Cobra is confused!

Glad you found something that works for you. We also bought a PCV for our bike after installing Cobra Tri-oval exhaust. We had it set using a dyno to get the best performance. Good luck!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available

Haven't check mail in awhile. Haven't sold it yet. Weather has been nice, so been out riding. Bayou Thunder is this weekend at Northshore Harley in Slidell. Music, food and fun! Cross your fingers for clear skies.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks FixRupper! I sent you my information in private message. If you need anything else, let me know.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

Item is now sold! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts