Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I know there are a lot of posts about fi2000 settings, and it seems like everyone has it set differently. I'm just wondering if anyone is running the same set up as me and if you have had success or not. I started out with the baron hack n slash slip ons. These sound really good and the bike performed well. But then I added the baron BAK and the fi2000 at the same time and its running like crap now. Just doesn't have the same torque in the lower gears like it did at stock. So far I've tried about 15 different pot settings ranging from high to low but with no real success. I read so many good reviews about the BAK so I'm sure I must just have the FI settings wrong. Any advice would be appreciated. Its a good chunk of money on performance parts for the bike to run worse than stock :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm currently on 1 1 1 and its probably working the best of everything I've tried so far. I thought the BAK would suck a lot of air and need high settings but it doesn't seem to be the case. That being said, at 111 it's still not pulling as good as stock air kit and no programmer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts