Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've seen the old thread about the drifter style front fender for the 900. All well and good. We've got a front fender, but what about a rear? Will the 1500 rear fender fit on a 900?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
will a 1500 fender fit a 900? I wonder who would know a some-what close answer to that, maybe you don't need a new rear fender cause you got those saddle bags and can't see the rear fender anyways

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will a 1500 fender fit a 900? I wonder who would know a some-what close answer to that, maybe you don't need a new rear fender cause you got those saddle bags and can't see the rear fender anyways
You would think, but it was walking up to the bike from behind the other day that I realized I REALLY don't like the rear fender. It just extends way too far behind the wheel. It would be nicer if it were more form fitting.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
can you have a look at a 1500 fender and see if it's more form fitting? I am just thinking of what holds the rear fender, 4 screws? maybe you can make new holes to make it fit

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you have a look at a 1500 fender and see if it's more form fitting? I am just thinking of what holds the rear fender, 4 screws? maybe you can make new holes to make it fit
It's not so much that the stock 1500 fender fits better, but more that the aftermarket fender that I like is only made for the 800 and 1500, and apparently the 800 does NOT fit the 900.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts