Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just has oil change with Amsoil, put Engine Ice in, and put Michelin Commander IIs on the scoot,

Took the long way home from the dealership (you know what I'm talking about - home is to the right, so I took a left).

Time to find time to get to S. FL and have Ray do his magic. I am not one to recreate the bike, just make if more comfortable, so I want to stay on it longer.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Nice to have a new feelin skoot with fresh stuff on it, and takin the long way home is always a good idea!!!

RACNRAY

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Ha, Same here Trebor. Installed last night the PCV, did and oil change this morning, to synthetic. I'm still not sure on tires yet.. rather it will be Michelin Commanders or the Elite 3..And YES.. a trip to see Ray soon for the throttle mod and Dyno!!! Had a nice ride to Sebastian inlet this afternoon as well.. now waiting on the storms to come through.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey trebor, I just put the commanders on too and I'm getting ready for synthetic and engine ice this week. I only took a small ride home in the rain and the new tires felt great. Also, note to everyone out there, don't let your clutch slip off of your fingers while making a low speed turn on wet pavement with new tires on%p

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Tis the season... Just picked up the Classic with new Michelin's. I brought her home and installed grips from RACNRAY (thank you Ray) and plugged up the PAIR valve inlet. Then took her out for a run down Ortega Highway (one of Southern California's interesting ride highways). Bike does feel a lot better for sure...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts