Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states.. 1995 VN1500 88 with 20K on the odo.. engine has a thrown rod and that is it .. bike is already torn down ready to go.. just ask for a part and Ill put a price... buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! Might you know if your turn signals may fit my 85 VN700? I'm new to the Vulcan, so I don't know much about the different models yet. Thanks for your help! Oh and if they do, how much for them? I need front and back turn signals. Also a gas cap with key, but again, I dunno if they fit from your bike to mine.

·
Registered
73 Posts
1997 vn1500a

I am looking for the bracket that holds the rear seat on. it takes (2) I have the front one. It is the rear seat bracket that I am looking for. It is bolted to the rear fender at the back of the rear seat. I just got my bike and have only started rebuilding it. The previous owner did a pretty good job of taking off and throwing away some needed items. He did away with that bracket and then held the rear seat on with a bungie cord. Can't figure that out. Did the same thing with the left side cover. I managed to find that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got the bike a month ago used and don't know anything about history of it. The man I bought it from had just traded a boat for it and sold it on ebay.All I know is it is a vn1500a. If your exhaust will fit I was going to buy a jet kit for the new exhaust and rejet carbs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am looking for the front turn signals. I need both if you have them. Let me know how much you want for them if you have them.
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ride a 96' 1500 88 so Im definatley interested in stuff...I could use a another widshield if you have one (mine just cracked grrr) also what style wheels do you have???? pics and prices would be great

1 - 20 of 30 Posts