Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I got the nomad 9 months ago I always was intemented by it , it's deferent than my old custom 900 wieght wise, I had few times were I hated riding the bike because I had the fear of how or can I pick it up if for some reason I dropped it , I watched vedios of how to pick it up but no personal experience , but today I asked my brother to stand with me while I give it a try so I put some cushions and closed the side stand with the gear on first and slowly lowered the bike down then I exercised my threotical knowledge I did the position with one hand on the left Handel bar the other on the left passenger grip and slowly pushed the bike , I was amazed of how easy it was not much effort as I expected , then when I gained confidence I removed the pillows it went much further down the bike looked scary when it's fully dropped but it was as easy as the first time with little effort needed on your legs , now the fear is gone , I gess it's correct to face your fears now I love it more , I was one day away from tradding it with the Ninja 1000 .

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I commend you!

I had a Honda 750. Never was concerned about picking it up because I thought I'd never drop it. Well! I did. I picked it up while in a daze and a little shocked. Afterward, I realized that I'd hurt my shoulder when I hit the pavement.

Adrenaline really works!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts