Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three weeks ago, during one of our rides, my friend asked me to try his HD fat boy, with ape angers. It was completely different fromriding my Vulcan 900 Custom 2010. Much more torque.

The week after I sold my Kawa and bought a brand new HD street bob 2012.

yesterday was my first ride with it, and WOW, and the amazing thing is that it has 6 speeds, and at speeds of 70 mh, I didnt felt like if the engine was gonna pop out of the bike. :D

Good luck to all, and have fun with your rides.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good Luck Youngblud. I hope you can afford parts for that Harley.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, man. It's all about the rider and his love for his/her machine, so I wish ya many many many many miles o' smiles!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Three weeks ago, during one of our rides, my friend asked me to try his HD fat boy, with ape angers. It was completely different fromriding my Vulcan 900 Custom 2010. Much more torque.

yesterday was my first ride with it, and WOW, and the amazing thing is that it has 6 speeds, and at speeds of 70 mh, I didnt felt like if the engine was gonna pop out of the bike. :D

Congrats on the new ride ... make sure you come around for some good natured friendly ribbing.:D

BTW ... which one of the "Village People" did you decide to be.??:eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts

The trick is to enjoy the riding experience no matter what kind of bike you ride! I am kind of curious as to what that Hardon Davidson cost you in comparison to the 900?

·
Registered
430 Posts
i wanna be the construction worker

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
brand new HD street bob 2012.

my guess is something tween 13-15k, depending if its plain jane stok. any xtry krome is nuther 1-2k.. if you go ez on the krome.

had an 06 superglide w/mos all the new features. nice bike. a bit on the small side. the frame not the motor. but am sure it is much bigger than the kaw 9'r.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all...

The new ride it's Black mat so I wont be spending much on chrome.

I agree that no matter what you ride, we all have to deal with the same morons on the roads. I always give the bike salute to anything on 2 or 3 weells (Yes, even to the CAN AM people);)..

I enjoyed being part of this forum and good luck to all.

P.S. I'm the policeman from the village people!! :D mmmmm I love the smell of leather in the morning!!

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
P.S. I'm the policeman from the village people!! :D mmmmm I love the smell of leather in the morning!!
Yeah, wearing the the indian headress could be fatal, catching it in the spokes and all.:D

That is a nice bike, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot! Too bad you didn't keep the 900, i kept mine after getting my WG and still ride the heck out of it. Best of all, i have a bike to share when a friend/relative comes visiting.

Have fun and ride safe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts