Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has purchased a Tsukayu fairing for their Nomad. I was possibly considering trading my Nomad for a Vaquero but I do not like the set up of the Vaquero (need key to unlock storage compartments on fairing and the side opening saddle bags) so I though I might re-invent my Nomad with a fairing. I really want powered speakers but not necessarily a radio. I would rather have a water tight glove box instead. Tsukayu makes a fairing just like that but I am not sure of their quality. If anyone has one and you live within a 100 miles of Cincinnati, I would love to see one up close. I am also open to other fairing options.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hoppy industry's I think is the name of the quadzilla fairing check on u-tube they have a neat setup! alot of options .....This is the one I will go with in the near future on my 09 nomad 1700

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have tsukayu fairing on my 09 classic. I got the plain fairing(primered, color matched myself) as i wear a full face and use my phone with bluetooth in the helmet. the quality is very good. other that have purchased with the radios and speakers have said to get without and add your own quality brand name stuff.

·
BOTM Winner, February 2016
265 Posts
I just put on the Reckless fairing and I love it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is off the topic, but where did you get the air cleaner cover decal gcsteve? I have been trying to think of something that looks better without having to purchase an air kit.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is off the topic, but where did you get the air cleaner cover decal gcsteve? I have been trying to think of something that looks better without having to purchase an air kit.
I cut out center and of air cleaner and put a piece of red plexi with some LED lights behind it. just got the auto decal from ebay and placed it on top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts