Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the years most of my bikes have had extra brake (or stop) lights fitted due to the cagers being half blind down our neck of the world.

I've been meaning to set the V2K up for sometime now but been a lazy sod. Any who after a few close calls with cagers nearly rear ending the bike I got all motivated and sorted some simple reflector LED units (keeps the vehicle inspectors happy that way).

They work a treat, bright in daytime and awesome in poor light conditions. Gives me a bit more road presence at the rear end to alert the cager crowd.

Photos courtesy of my pizz poor not so smart phone so not the sharpest, but ya get the drift.

Must get around to fitting the front LED strip lights, lol

Ando

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
I put the super bright LED replacement bulb that flashes three times then goes solid. I've been toying around with putting lights on the hard bags. Still looking for something I like.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
How many Lights ?

More is better !

Red Bullet Lights ..
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/BKrider-Bullet-Marker-Lights-Harley-Davidson/dp/B007KPWZVU/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1431266415&sr=8-16&keywords=red+bullet+light[/ame]

1937 - 1942 Willys 22 LED Brake Stop Turn Tail Lights ..
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006NQ0VL8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Holly Mother Ando

That is one BIG top bag. Is that where you carry the kids???

Like the lights on the bags. I did a similar thing for my hard bags, but just as tail lights. LEDs are great :)

Enjoy Mate across the Ditch

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holly Mother Ando

That is one BIG top bag. Is that where you carry the kids???

Like the lights on the bags. I did a similar thing for my hard bags, but just as tail lights. LEDs are great :)

Enjoy Mate across the Ditch
Hey Bro, how goes it the lucky land man, all good i hope?

The bag, nah, hehe, it's jus cos I tipped the not-so-smart-phone-camera at a odd angle and it's made the bag look all odd, but it is wide though.

However, that said we do have a jumbo top bag for touring, that fecker is maaaaasive, and it has it's own brake light too, simply plugs in.
Ando

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
162 Posts
Back Sides

Ok, ok, if every one has made it open season on showing their butts!

Here are 2 pictures of mine ( bike of course )

One shot is with the top box before stainless mounts and new tank and guards.

The other is the lights on my hard saddle bags.

Enjoy Your Rides, and Rear Ends

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts