Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my 19 Vulcan s cafe from a dealership off their used lot. Because it's used they didn't fit the bike to me so now I have an extended reach seat and passenger seat available. Like new. The bike had 600 miles on it when I bought it.

Sissy bar and luggage rack not include.

Asking 350 OBO. Shipping available at cost of buyer. Can do flat rate to save $. Located in Ohio, USA.

Respond if interested or you can respond here but I may be slower to respond. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy to see you decided to join us. Congratulations on your new ride. Like the orange and black color combo. Wanted to mention responders to your ad can do it here or in the private conversation section. The private conversation can be accessed by tapping on you icon in the top right of the page and selecting it from the drop down menu. For protection against scams we recommend not using personal emails. Thanks again for becoming a member. Will probably chat with you in the future. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy to see you decided to join us. Congratulations on your new ride. Like the orange and black color combo. Wanted to mention responders to your ad can do it here or in the private conversation section. The private conversation can be accessed by tapping on you icon in the top right of the page and selecting it from the drop down menu. For protection against scams we recommend not using personal emails. Thanks again for becoming a member. Will probably chat with you in the future. Be well and Ride Safely.
Thanks very much for the warm welcome and the helpful tip. I edited the main post to better suit the safety protocol. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
My pleasure. This forum is loaded with knowledgeable friendly fellow riders with many years of expertise. All willing to answer any inquiries you have. Glad you here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly I'm open to offers. If you have a budget in mind toss me a number and I'll do my best to meet you as close as I can. shipping will be extra but I can do flat rate which will be cheaper. Plus there is tracking and insurance. As long as you're in the US.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Honestly I'm open to offers. If you have a budget in mind toss me a number and I'll do my best to meet you as close as I can. shipping will be extra but I can do flat rate which will be cheaper. Plus there is tracking and insurance. As long as you're in the US.
Yes I am in the US. Will you do $125?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I am in the US. Will you do $125?
yeah, sure. I feel bad because the riding season is almost over and I want for it to get some use. I also have the extended reach gear shift rod. Do you need that? I'll throw it in for free if so. I'll never use it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice bike!
Why do you have 4 mirrors?
I'm looking to buy the OEM mirrors if you interested in selling them.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Pssh! Amateurs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice bike!
Why do you have 4 mirrors?
I'm looking to buy the OEM mirrors if you interested in selling them.
The side mirrors came with the bike when I bought them and I just never removed them. TBH i don't really use them to i'll likely remove them. The OEM mirrors I use, so I won't be selling those.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can we do $125? I had agreed to that with another inquiry but that felt a bit low to me and I'd really like to get at least $125 for it. You'd pay shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will pass but thank you. If I pay shipping thats putting me close to $150. I can buy brand new for $175 on eBay right now. Appreciate the response though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
can we do $125? I had agreed to that with another inquiry but that felt a bit low to me and I'd really like to get at least $125 for it. You'd pay shipping.
I know it's been quite a few days since the original post, but I might be interested in the seat if you still have it. I'm going to try to move the controls to the extended position to see if that fixes my comfort issue, but the extended seat is my next option if it doesn't. Please let me know if you still have it and I can get in contact with you if the controls don't work out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts