Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you knew how many times I have been in slow traffic, made my way through it to find a mini-van driver on the cell phone holding everybody else up you would know how much I would love to blow the livin' crap out of mini-vans. Good job my friend; keep up the good work, we're all proud of you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks man. I feel the same way. You wouldn't believe the stress relief and adrenaline rush you get from doing things like this.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I'm happy shooting the standard Tannerite jar and blowing it up - at 400 yards out! That just never gets old!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Wow! Looks like fun!

I've not gotten to play with Tannerite yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
27th of April. ..bring your toys..I've got a c ouple barrett 50s and a new desert eagle 50 to touch off

·
Registered
77 Posts
I put a few rounds down range with the Barrett. I have yet to get my hands on the Desert Eagle though. If time and money weren't an issue I think I would make the trip up there to have some fun. Bad timing, I was just in Andover, Mass a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I happen to get the eagle on a ammo shopping trip..income tax return and the gun being there was timed just right..I've shot a few rounds through it..feels powerful

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I happen to get the eagle on a ammo shopping trip..income tax return and the gun being there was timed just right..I've shot a few rounds through it..feels powerful
I shot a Desert Eagle chambered in .44 Magnum once. That was a neat gun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts