Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided its time to swap exhaust but I don't want something that is stupid loud. This is about performance and sound. I ran the cobra 2 into 1 on my Mean Streak and loved them. But this is a different animal so I have to ask what is the best for this bike.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
So I decided its time to swap exhaust but I don't want something that is stupid loud. This is about performance and sound. I ran the cobra 2 into 1 on my Mean Streak and loved them. But this is a different animal so I have to ask what is the best for this bike.
ma, thaz a subjective question. Bes means difren things to difren peeps. Performance? watt kind? this motor is all about raw tork. 2n1 is yor bes bet. some knuckleheads think they can sqeaze mor ponies outa her by spinning faster, wtf!? itsa 4"x5" long stroke motor. Fas rpms are not in it's bes long term intrest.
Then ther be some who like short strate pipes. groun pounders. They loose bak pressure and tork but make up for it in noise. this motor gott so much they don't miss it.
the mos bes pipe system ever did find was the RoadHouse 2n1. they got bought out and then closed up shop. very old Skool styling? By far the bes Sound and performance any Vtwin motor ever! find you some fellas that gott em. they will tell you the true skinny. Mebbe Utoob? poncho

·
Registered
127 Posts
Check out RB Racing's pro stock pipe. If you want maximum performance, that also means minimum weight, and that design accomplishes both. They'll make you one, but very spensive. The old saying is: "Speed is money. How fast do you want to go?".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts