Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put Cobra Power Pro HP 2 into 1, and an fi2000r processor on my '09 900 Custom. I have the Barrons Big Air Kit coming for it on Monday. Does anyone have a similar setup that can give me some advice on how to set the fi2000r? I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just put Cobra Power Pro HP 2 into 1, and an fi2000r processor on my '09 900 Custom. I have the Barrons Big Air Kit coming for it on Monday. Does anyone have a similar setup that can give me some advice on how to set the fi2000r? I would appreciate it.
How does it pull at 0-0-0? Supposedly at that setting (no modification to fuel) it'll be a little lean down low, but I'm not sure. Have you contacted Cobra?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I curious as well seeing I will have the same setup come monday.. I already have the HP 2 into 1, but I just ordered a BAK and Fi2000r today..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I set it back to 0-0-0. It runs like stock - only louder. There is about the same pop on decel as with the standard 4-2-0 and less pull. I'm going to set it to 4-2-? and start playing with the 3rd pot. I was reading today that an air kit may require adjustment to this setting. I'll continue to update and hope others will too.

·
Registered
719 Posts
My Fi2000 is set at 2-2-0 with 60ppi foam air filter, debaffled, and secondary throttle plate removed. I've tried many settings over the last two years and my 900 seems happy. With the suggested 4-2-0 there's too much fuel smell which means it's not getting burned. Changing "jet" sizes (3rd pot) just adds to the smell of fuel. If I didn't have a boat I could afford a day on the dyno.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would just contact Cobra.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts