Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a used second hand set of exhaust pipes off a 2010 VN900 Custom. Mine is a 2007 VN900 Custom. Can anyone please tell me if the 2010 exhaust will bolt on to the 2007 bike with no issues? Are there physical differences on these two?

The reason? I've come across a set of original pipes for sale that's been fully debaffeled. That means I can leave mine in its original state, and still get some cheap deep grunts.

Please advice in a hurry, as the deal must be done quickly. Thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
While not 100% positive, I am pretty sure they should bolt right up, I don't think there are any major differences between those years.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It will bolt right up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you provide a pic of the set you want to buy and show the mounts I can tell you, although I am pretty sure the guys are right and it will bolt right up. I just got a set of 07 pipes for my 06 so I am quite familiar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you provide a pic of the set you want to buy and show the mounts I can tell you, although I am pretty sure the guys are right and it will bolt right up. I just got a set of 07 pipes for my 06 so I am quite familiar.
I don't have good pictures of it, but this is the one from the ad and the pic of my bike. Might not do you any good due to lack of detail.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would get them. My set was almost new and I paid 200. They were in his bike for the first 1000 miles and no damage
I would too in a heartbeat if I knew they fit. I don't have $175 to piss away. :wink2: Guess imma take a chance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts