Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a '07 Vulcan 900 Custom that no longer own. I had a couple sets of exhaust pipes up in the attic that I forgot about, but the old lady quickly reminded me about them when it came time to put Christmas decorations back up. I believe the exhaust is the same for models '06-'11 but be sure to check your specific model.

I have a set of stock exhaust pipes & a set of Road Burner 2.5in Street Pros. Both set just needs to be cleaned a little from being in the attic. The Road Burners, I had a set of Hard Krome quiet baffles on them. While going down the road I had a small part of the pipe where the tip screws in, it broke there. It's hardly noticeable while on the bike.

It looks like shipping on exhaust pipes are insane, so it looks like local pickup is going to work best. I'm in Slidell, Louisiana (South East). Send me a message or reply if you're interested. I can try to take some pictures if needed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, here are some pictures. What's in the picture is all I have.

Road Burners:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will pay shipping on road burners ,my buddy wrecked my bike
If you want to send me a PM with your zip code I'll see if I can give you an idea of what shipping cost would be.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Road Burners have a new home, thank you for your interest :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry that I didn't update this, but those are gone too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts