Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the stock exaust on my 1600 nomad sounds crappy. i don't want loud exaust at all. i just want a crisper v-twin rumble. what is the best sounding aftermarket exaust system that is not very loud? does someone make a goat belly eliminator? i think that chamber ruins the exaust sound. i may make a chamber eliminator myself. i heard there was one available from someone. bill

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think the best sounding pipe (deep rumble, no tinny sound) is the Roadhouse pipes, Doolies or 2 into 1.

Steve E.......

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
the stock exaust on my 1600 nomad sounds crappy. i don't want loud exaust at all. i just want a crisper v-twin rumble. what is the best sounding aftermarket exaust system that is not very loud? does someone make a goat belly eliminator? i think that chamber ruins the exaust sound. i may make a chamber eliminator myself. i heard there was one available from someone. bill
You say you do not want loud and the debaffle sounds perfect for you. I did it on mine and it gives a deep, throaty sound, not louder. There is a video and instructions for this if you decide to go this route. Very easy and inexpensive to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts