Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello hello from sunny o'l uk, got myself my 1st ever cruiser a good few months ago 95 vn800, well started out as a cruiser anyway, its had a lot done to it since and almost ready to hit the road i will try and upload a few pics so you guys can hate me as majority of the kwak bits have gone and been replace with harley n so on, so bit of a Frankenstein of a bike named the V B'stard...... let me see if i can get some pics up.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some before n after pics, as you can see 1 thing i could live with is how skinny the rear wheel was so decided on a 260 wide wheel, then i had this vision of having a classic bobber but with a modern twist, so i decided to carbon skin the mudguards, fork covers, yokes also got the top yoke milled to house a motogadget mini speedo...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the electrics and a few bits left now and should ready to roll, oh looking for a half decent 16" front wheel if anyone has one for sale when i say half decent preferably minimal pitting to the chrome thank you all n hope you dont hate me for what iv done to it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts