·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where can a guy get a set of these?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Three cheers for Babbit. I have priced stuff from my local dealer and almost fainted at the prices I have been quoted for even nuts and bolts for my V2K. I bought from Babbit instead and saved almost 80%!!!!!

When I questioned my local Kawasaki parts man about the difference, he had no answer for me. Just an embarressed look.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Seafoam

Tim, I seaform everytime I change my oil . Every 3000 miles , or once a year, depending on mileage. I add 10 oz of seafoam, then run about 75 miles. I've done this the last four changes. My oil pretty much is comming out clean now and the bike uses no oil at all during the change intervals. I had a Caddilac that used oil and Gm had them flush the cylinders and run their version a seafoam through the crankcase. It was supposed to free up the piston rings, lifters etc. Actually it worked. So, I figured you here people talking about V2K's using oil, so i started doing this. Does it help?,as far as I'm concerned it does. I don't use oil and the last time i had my bike apart to fix my nuetral switch problem, it was spotless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts