Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.......of trading down to a Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Must be in my area, approximate same age or newer and comparably equipped.

My reasons are my age and current physical condition. The bike is pristine and pretty............and runs like a scalded ape..............but I'm keepin' my GPS and my Gremlin Bell.

·
Registered
434 Posts
.......of trading down to a Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Must be in my area, approximate same age or newer and comparably equipped.

My reasons are my age and current physical condition. The bike is pristine and pretty............and runs like a scalded ape..............but I'm keepin' my GPS and my Gremlin Bell.
wish you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago before I started selling all the accessories off my 900... oh well... here's a pic of what a custom can be... it's still got alot of the good stuff on it if your interested in a purchase... rick

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wish you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago before I started selling all the accessories off my 900... oh well... here's a pic of what a custom can be... it's still got alot of the good stuff on it if your interested in a purchase... rick

? Pictures didn't come through on your post?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wish I could, got an 08 Classic LT with ME 880's and the hitch and pulley on it. Also live in Visalia but I still owe 5,000 on it. Want to wait a couple years, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts