Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for a crash bar mounted ( Puig) driving lights. Prefer black to match engine guard. planned for one white lens and one amber so cages will see me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Depends on what you need it for.

Were you looking for spot of fog? There are a lot of light products that even though they can either do both or swap out the lense, they are generally better either at spot light or fog.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've mounted any number of lights to various engine bars on different bikes. My favorite mount is from PIAA, but the lights will vary based on the application. Right now I'm using the Aurora lights from www.cyclopsadventuresports.com with the amber DRL option on my BMW and I'm really happy with them. On the Vulcan I'm just using a basic set from that I think I got from www.advmonster.com.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Did you see the thread on my driving lights Bear? I mounted 2 on the lower front shocks.

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look good Capt. I'm planning on going with engine guard mounts since I have the guards on lol. That is a nice approach and if I didn't have the Puigs I would probably go that route. Will definitely look into the Glenda's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have Puig crash bar on my bike too. I thought about doing that too, but I decided instead to go with Matt Gecko Led headlight. Bright as you know what and using high-beam on a lonely night road..I can see a mile away,lol.

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just found the Puig lights. Think I will try them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts