Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Vulcan 900 custom, but I also have a 1-1/2" engine guard tube from motea, do any of you know where to find lower fairings or engine guard chaps that fit?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a 2014 Vulcan 900 custom, but I also have a 1-1/2" engine guard tube from motea, do any of you know where to find lower fairings or engine guard chaps that fit?
While I can't answer directly, lots of folks have fabbed up their own lowers, seems a pretty straightforward project and making it yourself, you'll be sure it fits.

Here's someone's write-up I must have bookmarked at one time, pretty good explanation of the process.

Homemade Lowers for Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Classic LT

·
Registered
22 Posts
[QUDEOTE="Brittian Thomas Sauer, post: 3034346, member: 395772"]
I have a 2014 Vulcan 900 custom, but I also have a
While I can't answer directly, lots of folks have fabbed up their own lowers, seems a pretty straightforward project and making it yourself, you'll be sure it fits.

Here's someone's write-up I must have bookmarked at one time, pretty good explanation of the process.

Homemade Lowers for Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Classic LT
1-1/2" engine guard tube from motea, do any of you know where to find lower fairings or engine guard chaps that fit?
[/QUOTE]
DESERT DAWWGS

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have chrome engine guards and found leather chaps that slide over on amazon by mistake while searching for something else. Work great and look good. I also have the factory kawasaki lowers as well as a fairing.....from the front it now looks like a Harley.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts