Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Interesting...like an enclosed Can-Am Spyder with a bucket seat and steering wheel

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yup low cost, we will see a lot more low cost car\motorcycle types coming out, makes you want to re think the price of a 15k or 20k motorcycle :)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Cool! A casket on wheels.

These guys who build these kinds of cars are hoping consumers will jump on these. This gives people the false security of a larger car and truth be told, a few incidents that end in fatalities that should have been less serious, is not something I'm willing to take a chance on.

With my bike, I am well aware of my mortality!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think folks will jump on these if the the price and MPG are what they say once actual production begins. As for the safety issues While I have not seen the demo they are taking around the country from what I have read it will have 3 airbags and some form of roll cage in it so we will have to see.

As for me I think it's great I do 100 miles round trip to work and if I could use just 1 tank of fuel a week as compared to my 2 or 3 'm using now plus have the availability of three season use I really don't have with my bike I am willing to at least give it a look.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It will be interesting when they do a review on them, like vibration, noise etc

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
lol why do they show a family of four standing in front of one? I'm pretty sure trying to fit four people in one of those, even if two of them are children, is probably against the law.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
lol why do they show a family of four standing in front of one? I'm pretty sure trying to fit four people in one of those, even if two of them are children, is probably against the law.
lol, they are a solo car if I am not right

1 - 9 of 9 Posts