Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm inquiring about a electric center stand for a 2012 Vulcan 1700V. so when I park the bike instead of using the side kick stand I would rather sit it straight down with the air ride system that I have on the bike. Can you all let me know where I can find one at? Thanks...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I understand from another member that BMW has electric center stands. Maybe you could modify one of those.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Leg up Landing Gear. Not exactly a center stand, but it would do what you want, and you would only need to activate it for parking. That's a pretty pricey center stand, though. To my knowledge, no one makes any kind of center stand for the 1700s, electric, air, or otherwise.

Reactions: Tourer

·
Registered
906 Posts
I thought he was saying he has air suspension on the bike, and when stopped wants to settle it down on something? Not something that any of us in here could answer, anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leg up Landing Gear. Not exactly a center stand, but it would do what you want, and you would only need to activate it for parking. That's a pretty pricey center stand, though. To my knowledge, no one makes any kind of center stand for the 1700s, electric, air, or otherwise.
ok, thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts