Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
That link is for a 900, so guess thats what you are selling. Just curious why you're selling, if maybe you were not satisfied with it? Thinking about getting 1 for my Voyager after the holidays.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah its for a 900, I should've put that in the initial post. I'll edit that in a minute.

No its brand new, still in the box. I'm selling it because I don't need it anymore. I went to the dark side on a whim and bought a harley.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

That link is for a 900, so guess thats what you are selling. Just curious why you're selling, if maybe you were not satisfied with it? Thinking about getting 1 for my Voyager after the holidays.

To answer your questions regarding the quality of the product, the reason why I bought it was because I know someone else who has a Vulcan and they were extremely satisfied with it. The quality of it is up there with Cobra. Dobeck isn't quite known yet because they were brought about after the co-owner of Cobra broke off and made Dobeck, so if that says anything. I was recommended it based on it's quality by someone who is trusted by me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts